As the COVID 19 pandemic situation rapidly evolves please stay tuned to current CDC guidelines for up to date information.
Current COVID 19 vaccine recommendations-
- Ages 5-11 can get the Pfizer mRNA vaccine, 2 doses (one third of the adolescent/adult dose), at least 3 weeks apart
- Ages 12-17 can get the Pfizer mRNA vaccine, 2 doses, 3 weeks apart
- Ages 18 and above can get either an mRNA vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna), 2 doses, 3 weeks (Pfizer)/ 4 weeks (Moderna) apart or a single dose of the J & J Janssen vaccine.
Currently the above 3 are the only vaccines available in the US with Pfizer being fully approved by the FDA
- 65 years and older
- 18+ living in long-term care facilities
- 18+ working in high-risk settings
- 18+ with underlying health conditions
Duration from primary vaccine series-
- Pfizer and Moderna- at least 6 months from 2nd dose
- J & J-at least 2 months from last dose
There is a wide range of testing sites available throughout the county- Mo Co sites (MoCoCOVIDtesting.org), pharmacies and urgent cares. Please get tested if you experience any COVID-19 symptoms. Please opt-in for school provided routine testing.
We will continue to stand by you to help keep you and your loved ones safe and healthy. Please call the office for any questions or concerns you may have.
Your health care team-
Drs. Plotsky, Maggid and Mitra
Office phone: 301-330-3216
After hours: 240 638 777